Re: [directfb-dev] [g-i]GTK 2.8.18 with directfb support packages [was:Re: [g-i] Graphical installer and PPC systems]

On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 05:05:39PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> There is still some discussion about those packages and I reported at
> least one important needed change a few days ago.

yes, we want everything done the right way, so [1] needs to be sorted out

> AFAIK we have not yet asked the Gnome people to do anything and that seems
> the smart thing to do until we _know_ the cairo packages are actually
> good.

actually I CCed gnome ppl in [2] but that's definitely not an official call
for help.

Ciao,
Davide

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2006/06/msg01036.html