Re: [aj@azure.humbug.org.au: debian-installer, powerpc issues]

On Sat, Jun 17, 2006 at 11:46:25AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> For reference, here's the mail I sent to Sven regarding his complaints
> on the way d-i has been handled. I think it's been referred to indirectly
> enough that nothing's served by not having it available for public review.

I would also like for you togive us details about what members of the d-i team
you did contact about this issue, and evidence of you actually speaking with
Frans, and what the content of those dicussions where, and you point out what
kind of step toward the comprimise Frans did.

It is also fair to say that prior to this message, i had about maybe three or
so mails from you, and almost all of them where one-sided, and you never
replied to the replies i made to them. The only useful mail from you is the
one dated on may 1. But you never did any reply to my mails, and it is clear
with the below decision that you dimissed out of hand any concern or arguments
i may have had.

So, again, an unjust's king sentence, and not a mediation.

Friendly,

Sven Luther