Re: Request for a DFB version of libcairo2 - time for gtk+-directfb

On 6/14/06, Dave Beckett <dave@dajobe.org> wrote:

Cairo 1.1.8 snapshot was just released so I've made a new set of
experimental debs for it at:
  http://download.dajobe.org/debian/experimental/

If any powerpc people care, I build both 1.1.6 and 1.1.8 libcairo
packages for powerpc[1].

Hopefully during this weekend I will have also gtk packages built for
D-I (but I fear that the packaging scheme for gtk is quite compilcated
for my skills or understanding - I didn't figured out how things move
in the package, so I could apply the patch needed to get directfb
support in the 2.8.* version of gtk). I will try to patch gtk and make
directfb packages during this weekend, but if not successful, I will
probably fall back to tarballs.

[1] http://eddyp.homelinux.net:8080/eddy/g-i/gtk2.8-ppc/libs/cairo/
--
Regards,