Problem installing Debian on NSLU2

Hi,
I'm installing Debian on my NSLU2
I've used the graphic installer ... logging with installer/install with ssh. After configuring the packages... the system asks me to use a ASH shell ... then I've clicked to Continue ... end then I have a shell .. but.. how can I finish the installation?? I've type shutdown -h now ... reflash the EEPROM (as you said in your web site) but... nothing works.

SSH login with username e pwd supplied during the installation aren't recognized... and ... I can't login even if root ..

Can you explain me how to continue?

Thank you in advance ;)