RE: Request for a DFB version of libcairo2

Hi Dave,

> I've repackaged cairo completely and built cairo 1.1.6
> experimental along with udebs just against directfb.  The
> result is sitting in http://download.dajobe.org/debian/experimental/
> for now.  I tested that the regular debs seem to work but I
> can't test the udeb.
>
> Let me know if it's ok

Taking a quick look, seems you have not compiled the
libcairo2-directfb-dev_1.1.6-1_i386.deb  or whatever
it should be called (in a nutshell we also need a development deb
package compiled with directfb backend) : it is needed to compile the
cdebconf-gtk udeb.

In the meanwhile I think we can test the udeb you provided.
Thanx a lot for your (much appreciated) work.

Ciao,
Davide