Re: sarge3 kernel build & r3

On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 06:56:33PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> However, if kernel udebs should be part of the security update, then
> we'll need proper source packages that build these udebs - or, if
> these already exist, a pointer which source package has been forgotton
> in the last kernel update rounds.

I've offered to perform these builds for all archs except mips, mipsel
& m68k (but I can help coordinate those as well - those arch
maintainers have always been very responsive to my build requests).

This offer is still open, just let me know if they should be against
sarge2 or sarge3.  I suspect I could turn this around in a day or two
(if its the right day or two).

> Oh.  Great.  Good to hear (err... sending such information to
> team@security would actually be a good idea as well...)

ok

--
dann frazier