Re: Classical G-I crash on PPC [was: Re: [G-I] ppc dailies are still missing cyrillic fonts]

On 6/5/06, Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
On Mon, Jun 05, 2006 at 09:55:56AM +0300, Eddy Petrişor wrote:
> On 6/4/06, Davide Viti <zinosat@tiscali.it> wrote:
> >
> >does this mean that the problem got fixed (as expected) with Colin's
> >latest changes?
>
> I can't tell, the iamge does not boot.
> I will add this info to the wiki.

Eddy,

Does the subject of this email mean that the 2.0.x based gtk-di has the bug on
powerpc, while the 2.[89].x based gtk-di works ?

"Yes", for the first part and "don't know yet" for the second part.
Hopefully I will get to compiling the cairo and gtk udebs and test. I
don't know when and if I will get to merge the packages (DFB based and
X11 based) but I will not promise anything.

--
Regards,
EddyP