Graphical Installer GTKDFB 2.9 issue

Hello all,

I tried the g-i from [1] and found an possible issue:

try to use the gtkdfb 2.9 g-i without a mouse! It's possible, yes,
but it's not that easy; you can switch with TAB between the buttons
and lists, but you cannot see what button is the active one.
AND
In the traditional d-i and in older g-i versions the Next button
is automatically active, so in steps where you want to choose the
default selected value you can just type Enter to get the next step.
This doesn't work in gtkdfb 2.9 versions.
AND
I'm not 100% sure but it seems as if the Screenshot button isn't
selectable with TAB. It's ignored while switching around.

Holger

[1] https://debian.polito.it/downloads/udebs/mini.iso

Created with Sylpheed-Claws 2.2.2
    under Debian GNU/LINUX 3.1 »Sarge«
        http://counter.li.org/,  Registered LinuxUser #311290
            Spamfiltering by bogofilter.sourceforge.net