Re: PPC G-I [was: Re: Debian graphical installer: It's here-->test it]

On 5/23/06, Davide Viti <zinosat@tiscali.it> wrote:
>In my tests the ppc build made on the 18th did not show any cyrillic glyphs.
>
>I think this is a ppc G-I build issue. I was hoping Colin will see the
>email and reply.

can you reproduce it with the latest build?
Do you have screenshots, or take any if it reproduces?

http://eddyp.homelinux.net:8080/eddy/g-i/cyrillic-missing/
(please be kind, is a slow machine)

if it happens, can you see if switching to VT2 and running something like
"find /usr/share/fonts" does list ttf-dejavu.ttf among the font files?

Thanx,
Davide

Tiscali ADSL 4 Mega Flat

Naviga senza limiti a 19,95 Euro al mese con 4 Megabps di velocita'. Attiva subito: hai 2 MESI di canone adsl GRATIS!

In piu', se sei raggiunto dalla rete Tiscali, telefoni senza pagare il canone Telecom.

Scopri subito come risparmiare!

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/prodotti/adsl/tc/4flat/