PPC G-I [was: Re: Debian graphical installer: It's here-->test it]

On 5/22/06, Davide Viti <zinosat@tiscali.it> wrote:
On Mon, May 22, 2006 at 10:30:01AM +0300, Eddy Petrişor wrote:
> On a related topic, the powerpc g-i daily build maintained by Colin
> had an cyrillic display issue. No cyrillic characters were displayed.
> Missing ttf-dejavu font?

ttf-dejavu is not missing; can you please provide more infos so that I can
see if anything's wrong?
I tried some steps with russian/ukrainian and, even if I could not understand
a single words, glyphs were shown.

In my tests the ppc build made on the 18th did not show any cyrillic glyphs.

I think this is a ppc G-I build issue. I was hoping Colin will see the
email and reply.
Putting him in CC now.

--
Regards,