Re: [G-I] Udeb dependency resolution issue resolved!

On 5/14/06, Davide Viti <zinosat@tiscali.it> wrote:
- as far as fonts are concerned, current g-i covers all the languages supported by
  the installer, including the latest Thai and Dzongkha.

I haved finally tried the daily image, after I found an alternative
machine, since the g-i failed to start framebuffer on my i830 video
card.

Thai looks very nice on the installer. I imagine this new installer
will introduce Debian to Thai users in a most friendly way ever.
Thank you for your great jobs!

Regards,
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan