Re: Proposal for integration of the graphical installer

On Monday 15 May 2006 14:33, Sven Luther wrote:
> (and we can't probably change it without another 6+ month flamewar with
> Ethan Benson),

This comment was unnecessary. Please keep old gripes out of mailing list
discussions. Especially as everybody is already aware of them.

> For all those reasons, i would build the netboot g-i images, it costs
> not much to build them, and since they are not going to be included on
> the isos ...

I will leave the decision on whether or not to include netboot images to
Colin. Technically it's not a problem.