Re: PowerPC request for help

On Fri, May 12, 2006 at 12:24:06PM +0200, Loïc Minier wrote:
> On Fri, May 12, 2006, Sven Luther wrote:
> > I would like to have svn access too ? Can i have it ?

   <snip> strange sense of humor deleted </snip>

Everybody with Internet access does have SVN access.

If SVN write priviledges are needed, then ask for it.
Asking so, isn't a garantee for a (positive) answer.
It only express better what you want
and invites others to have a look at your "issue"
( an issue for one, might a non-issue for others
( which renders into not answering ))

Cheers
Geert Stappers
in an attempt to live with 'a clean break'