Re: graphics or text as default?

Geert Stappers wrote:
On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 09:53:15AM +0200, Stefano Canepa wrote:

Hi all,
	the CD images with both graphical and textual installer will run
graphical as default?

My vote goes to default to the gui version.
(At least for the full CD  (or full DVD))

this sounds like the best option for me too, but i would suggest to go graphical by default with the netinst ISOs too, as i feel that's the preferred option for people like me who want to perform desktop installations without having to burn stacks of CDROMs and downloading as much as possible from the net :)

friendly

Attilio