Re: Proposal for integration of the graphical installer

On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 02:47:05PM +0200, Davide Viti wrote:
> Hi Sven,
>
> On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 02:33:42PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > I am not sure if g-i is booting on powerpc right now though, last we tried in
> > january, it crashed.
>
> Eddy tried an image dated May 11 and it did boot succesfully; colours are still
> messed up (not a surprise), but hopefully it should be fixed once gtk+directfb
> 2.10.x is out.

Ah, nice ...

This probably means we will never know what caused the problem though. I
wonder which image Eddy tried though, from the new builder from Colin, or the
last known good one which frans copied from my builder. I guess it is the new
ones from Colin though.

Friendly,

Sven Luther