Re: Proposal for integration of the graphical installer

On 5/14/06, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> > I'm not really completely fond of these names, mostly because I find
> > them hard to type on non US keyboards.
> >
> > I would vote for "gui" and "gui-expert"...or "expert-gui"
>
> Is the hyphen the problem? I've left that out currently.

At least the hyphen can be a problem. It's actually pretty hard to
find it on a laptop with a French keyboard mapped as a US keyboard.

"gui" is perfect with that matter as this only involves keys that are
in the same place on all keyboard layouts (except Dvorak, but noone
cares about it for newbies..:-)))

If the hyphen is the problem, then why not totaly drop it?

--
Regards,
EddyP