Re: Proposal for integration of the graphical installer

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):

> - As there will be separate initrds for CD images, we'll also need
>   separate boot options. We're thinking of "install-gui" and "expert-gui".
>   Other suggestions welcome.

I'm not really completely fond of these names, mostly because I find
them hard to type on non US keyboards.

I would vote for "gui" and "gui-expert"...or "expert-gui"

As one of the targets os the graphical installer are less experienced
users, we also need to decide whether it will be the default mode for
isntallation.