Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Etch/Sid not installable

Geert Stappers wrote :
>> It's this one : http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/images/daily/hd-media/boot.img.gz
>> right ?
> Yes, and if not, then try tomorrow again.

I must ;-) Binaries I downloaded this morning behaved exactly the same way (grub not found).

Thank you Geert for your follow up.

PS1 : Yes it's me (wjaouad1@netcourrier.com) !!
<angry>netcourrier.com was down today and still is now :-( so I couldn't send this this morning
 (actually www.netcourrier.com desappeared from public DNS, maybe the server is up, but without
 knowing it's IP @, it won't be reachable)</angry>.

PS2: I see my answers are landing out of order on my thread on Debian Mailing Lists server. Does
somebody know how to configure In-Reply-To field with Yahoo (for example) ?