Re: s390 update - sysconfig support in rootskel

On Monday 08 May 2006 10:19, Bastian Blank wrote:
> I added a little package which only provides infrastructure to write
> the currently s390 specific sysconfig files and shedule the
> installation.
>
> I think it is small enough to merge it into rootskel at once.

I agree that sysconfig-writer is small enough, but on the other hand it
does contain a postinst that needs to be triggered.
It also contains a prebaseconfig and rootskel currently contains no other
prebaseconfig scripts and adding those seems not in line with the purpose
of rootskel.

I've discussed it with Joey and keeping it as a separate package seems
more logical to us.

Cheers,
Frans