Re: Re: Re: Etch/Sid not installable on amd64

> And how works an AMD64 installer on a AMD64?

Sorry fot beeing late to follow up on this. I had quite a lot of problems with my system : first lost partitions and now my system.
This is why I want open software : I'm fighting with my backup/restore soft to convince it it's a shame for it not to restore an image it created itself (before I throw it away for good). It apparently put some sort of tagging on the image and now that the partition table has changed, it's not willing to restore the image (maybe suspecting some piracy or something).. loosing my system AND my bucks..

I didn't forget you.