Re: Re: Re: Re: Etch/Sid not installable

> It is quite likely that the mirror you used at the moment of the
> install was broken.
>
> Have you tried using another Debian mirror?

I don't use any mirror at all. I skip the mirror configuration step.
A mirror is not needed : grub package (at least) is in the images I use.

> I don't exactly remember which image you were using, btw. A netinst
> (130MB), a businesscard (30MB), a netboot (5-6MB) or a full CD ?

Actually I tried them all (and from different versions od Etch/Sid). Always got the same problem. The logs I sent correspond to a try with a first full testing CD ..