Re: [g-i] problems using dejavu as default font

I just tried to use dejavu 2.5 inside an unofficial
environment based on the latest libs (gtk+ 2.9 and such)
and it does _not_ crash anylonger: I don't know if that's
a bad or good news.
It means that it probably does not make sense to keep on
fighting with fonts before g-i based on the new libs is out.

the first release will look a bit unconsistent as far as fonts are
concerned, but at least we do support _all_ languages which is a great
plus indeed.

one more lesson learnt: before spent debugging things with the old libs
give a go to the new ones.

Ciao,
Davide