[g-i] degavu 2.4.1-1

I took some screenshots with the new dejavu fonts (2.4.1-1)
both at 11pt and 12pt

*** 11pt ***
http://www.webalice.it/zinosat/shots/mm11pt_dejavu-2.4.1-1_1.png
http://www.webalice.it/zinosat/shots/mm11pt_dejavu-2.4.1-1_2.png
http://www.webalice.it/zinosat/shots/mm11pt_dejavu-2.4.1-1_3.png
http://www.webalice.it/zinosat/shots/mm11pt_dejavu-2.4.1-1_4.png

*** 12pt ***
http://www.webalice.it/zinosat/shots/mm_dejavu-2.4.1-1_1.png
http://www.webalice.it/zinosat/shots/mm_dejavu-2.4.1-1_2.png
http://www.webalice.it/zinosat/shots/mm_dejavu-2.4.1-1_3.png
http://www.webalice.it/zinosat/shots/mm_dejavu-2.4.1-1_4.png

A few notes by Frans on IRC:

- Arabic/Persian is displayed using Dejavu rather than nazli (we need to ask native speaker for
some feedback)
- Vietnamese looks OK (finally)
- Only original for Turkish is a bit bad as the accent on the u gets lost in the T. (with 11p seems ok)
- 11 pt still has the kerning problem a bit: Finnish and French

As soon as I have some time I'll switch to Dejavu as default font for g-i.
In the meanwhile you can try the test iso using dejavu available at:

http://www.webalice.it/zinosat/g-i/mini_dejavu2.4.1-1.iso

regards,
Davide