Re: Install Manual

Quoting Franziska Schröder (franziska_schroeder@web.de):
> Hallo,
>
> ich würde gerne bei Übersetzungen helfen.
>
> Ich benutze Debian zu Hause und würde mich freuen, es unterstützen zu
> können.
>
> Außderdem bin ich gelernte Fremdsprachenkorrespondentin und würde so
> gerne mein Englisch auf aktuellem Stand halten.
>
> Ich freue mich schon auf eine Antwort.

(proposal to help for German translation)

Franziska,

Sorry for answering in English but my German is a bit too far away...

I suggest you get in touch with people in the debian-l10n-german
mailing list if interested in German translations.

I think that other German-speaking people will answer you as
well....so, yes, you'll get eine Antwort, I think...:)