Re: [RFR] Proposal for installs without network connection

On 4/8/06, Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> wrote:

> If the point is instead to make it easier/possible to
> install without touching the network...

I spent more than three hours yesterday to figure out if this is
_possible_, trying all kinds of normal/wired boot flags and what not,
but I couldn't avoid the mirror selcection dialog nor install... :-(
I am using most recent official etch ISOs.

Please make it possible to install from the CD "without touching the
network".  Thanks in advance.

        Anuradha
--
http://www.linux.lk/~anuradha/