Installing etch from CDROM only

Hi all,

I have downloaded the official CD images of testing, and am trying to
install onto a computer with an ethernet card and a wireless card, but
neither is connected to the network.

The installer detects both network cards, and then ask for a Debian
mirror, even if I avoid network configuration.

I also tried to disable the network card (this is a laptop, so
removing it was not possible), and then the installer doesn't detect
it, but still try to "configure" the network over DHCP, and then ask
for a mirror.

It was impossible to do a CDROM only install without specifying a Debian mirror.

Am I missing something here?  Looks like others also have the same problem:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2006/03/msg00620.html

Is there any workaround until the bug is fixed?

Thanks in advance.

       Anuradha
--
http://www.linux.lk/~anuradha/