Re: [d-i-commits] r36125 - trunk/installer/doc/i18n

> Sami _is_ an official language in these three countries, it has been decided
> by the governments in these countries that sami is an official language. If a

OK, then. I stand corrected and I'll re-add NOSEFI.

Indeed, I was hesitating a lot as we actually listed "ES" in official
countries for Catalan, Galician and Basque and I'm even not sure that
these languages are official all over Spain in the way for described
for Sami (they are of course official languages of some regions in Spain).