Re: [MEETINGS] Next D-I team meeting on Wednesday April 5th 21:00 UTC - Work in progress, towards beta3

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):
> The next Debian Installer team opened meeting is scheduled for
> Wednesday April 5th 21:00 UTC.

OK. It appears that *I* actually completely forgot about this:

-no reminder posted
-not connected when the meeting was supposed to happen

People, please accept my apologies. I have no good excuse, neither
true or false ones...:-(

I'll try checking with Frans on IRC whether somethign happened and
deserves for minutes or the like....or if we need to reschedule the
meeting.