Re: Problems with installation

Dear Debian Developers,

	Firstly let me thank Frans for his suggestions for using the testing
distribution Etch and this helped to recognise the SATA. Let me restate
the system:

		Intel D101GGC motherboard
		Phoenix AwardBios
		1st IDE master:	80 GB ATA hdd, recognised as /dev/hda
		1st IDE slave: DVD-CDrom
		3rd master: 160 GB SATA hdd, recognised as /dev/sda
		4th master: 160 GB SATA hdd, recognised as /dev/sdb

	I have Windows 95 installed on /dev/hda, Windows XP installed
on /dev/sda and DEbian Etch installed on /dev/sdb. In the process of
install, GRUB did not recognise the Win95 on /dev/hda. Finally when I
installed it on the MBR and installation completed, on reboot the
following error appeared:

	Error 15: File Not Found

	I also tried to install the GRUB on /dev/sdb, with no avail. Also, if
required: the access modes provided by the BIOS for the hdd's are either
AUTO or LARGE...

	Please help me to solve this solution.

	With my thanks and regards,

--