Re: error during fakeroot make build_gtk-miniiso

On Tue, Apr 04, 2006 at 07:51:47PM +0200, Xavier Oswald wrote:
> Hi,

Hello Xavier,

> I was trying to build the gtk-miniiso with an additionnal packages.
>

> 2971 symbols, 58 unresolved
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/bin/mklibs", line 444, in ?
>     raise "No library provides non-weak " + symbol
> No library provides non-weak gdk_pixbuf_format_get_mime_types
> make[2]: *** [stamps/tree-gtk-miniiso-stamp] Erreur 1
> make[1]: *** [_build] Erreur 2
> make: *** [build_gtk-miniiso] Erreur 2
>
> Did I do something wrong ?

Nope.

AFAIK means 'No library provides non-weak foo'
there is something wrong the provided libraries.

The remedy is to try again after the next Debian packages update run.
(Yes, that means that your development will be delayed)

( you might tried to do some voodoo like closing all windows
and `make reallyclean` )

> Friendly,
> --
>   ,''`. Xavier Oswald <x.oswald@free.fr>

Cheers
Geert Stappers
Submitter of "#224073: mklibs: reports broken libraries very ugly"
( http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=224073 )