Re: Load installer components from CD > FAIL

On Tuesday 04 April 2006 13:49, Max Haase wrote:
> I've downloaded several versions of Debian and burnt the CDs or DVDs,
> this last one is 3 DVDs... I even tried a network install...

Why don't you start by telling us _exactly_ which version of the installer
you have downloaded. We have about 150 different images in total at any
one time...
Please give us the _full URL_ of the link for the image(s).

In general, the images linked from:
http://www.debian.org/releases/sarge/debian-installer/
or:
are the only immages that are supported.

Also, please tell us what kernel the image you use uses. You can find this
out by booting the installer, switching to VT2 (using alt-f2) and typing
'uname -a'.