Re: Daily crypto builds

Max Vozeler (max@nusquama.org) wrote:
> The usual caveat about these builds not being production-ready and
> audited apply. Please use them only when if you intend to test them
> and/or develop partman-crypto, NOT for production use.
> Anyways, let me know in case you find any problems with these builds
> or have feedback on partman-crypto, etc.

Note that even though debian-installer/partman now lists dm-crypt and LUKS
(using cryptsetup) as configuration options, they do not work yet (I'm working
on the key setup), so hold off the dm-crypt/LUKS related bug reports for now.

Of course, you can still feel free to bother Max about any loop-AES related
bugs :)

Re,
David