Re: Fw: [g-i] freefont vs. dejavu

Quoting Зоран Димовски (zoki.dimovski@gmail.com):
> Hello everyone Jordanka has asked me If I'm interested in contributing to
> the Debian installer. My name is Zoran Dimovski and I'll try to help as mush
> as I can.

Hello Зоран (I love writing cyrillic....),

I am the i18n "coordinator" for Debian Installer.

If you're interested in contributing to D-I in your language, the best
is probably getting first in touch with Georgi Stanojevski who's
currently in charge of the Macedonian translations. Georgi did most of
the current translations, but there's always work for more people.

You can also contact the team at ossm-members@hedona.on.net.mk, from
my records.

The D-I i18n documentation is available at
http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/d-i/i18n-doc and better explains the
concepts we use for Debian Installer and related translation works.