Re: Workaround for ttf-freefont spacing issue (affects graphical debian-installer)

> The patch includes a changelog entry for an NMU; feel free to adapt it
> if doing a maintainer upload.  If this workaround works for the
> graphical installer, I plan to seek a sponsor for an NMU to the DELAYED
> queue.

Please don't.

I have taken ttf-freefont over and I'll hopefully upload it with your
workaround (as well as send it to upstream if it is of any help for
him).

Anyway, thanks a lot, Josh, for the workaround. I haven't tested it
yet as I need network access yo access it, but I'll do ASAP.