Re: Adding cdebconf plugins to d-i svn?

Max Vozeler wrote:
> My thought was that it might clutter the packages/ directory once
> there will be more plugins - and so perhaps it made sense to
> organise it similar to packages/partman and put each plugin into
> a subdirectory named after the package.

Luckily, it's svn, so we can move it around with no worries later
(except for probably breaking bubulle's scripts. ;-)

I always find the partman special case annoying myself when doing
mass-releases or just cding to a partman package, so if anything I've
thought about removing that subdir..

--
see shy jo