Re: D-I Etch Beta2 - Status update (4)

On Tuesday 07 March 2006 13:52, Frans Pop wrote:
> Note: full CD images are not yet available, but hopefully will be soon.
> I'll send an update when they are.

Full CDs are now available for testing too.

For AMD64 I'm not completely sure if todays daily netinst and bc images
already contain the latest d-i images; tomorrow's (09-03) are certain to
be correct. The full CDs should already be correct.

However, looking at #355799, the AMD64 archive may be broken, probably as
a result of the reversal of the accidental migration to testing a while
back. It would be nice to get confirmation for this; if this is true,
that leaves only tomorrow to fix things (see below)!

The last udeb we need for Beta2 will migrate tomorrow, so the build of the
final Beta2 CD images will start on Friday. That means that the release
itself will probably happen on Saturday.

Thanks to all who've tested images so far.