Re: [g-i] Re: TTF font for Georgian

Thanks, Christian, for the info.

The best Georgian font for graphical installer would indeed be BPG
Glaho typeface.

As freefont does not contain this typeface, we have an option of
putting the BPG Glaho typeface directly into the Georgian section of
fraafont FreeSans font, or using Matthew's ttf-bpg-georgian-fonts
package.

One thing I am not sure of is whether we will be able to maintain the
professional manual delta-hinting of BPG Glaho typeface if we put it
into freefont.

Do you have an advice which option we should use for graphical installer?

Thanks.

Best regards,
Aiet