Re: [g-i] Stripping code in ttf-freefont, do we still need it?

On Tuesday 07 March 2006 09:17, Eddy Petrişor wrote:
> Davide, we should have a discussion related to this issue. How can we
> do font stripping based _exactly_ on used the ranges in the D-I
> translations and make this for all used fonts?

Reality check. Translations change and what is in SVN at a certain point
in time is NOT the same as what glyphs are actually present in
translations in udebs.

udebs change a lot faster than builds of the installer, so stripping down
to "exactly on used the ranges in the D-I translations" is just not a
realistic option.