Ali/Uli 5289 sata controller

Hi,

i was wondering whether anyone can give me a hint on how to install debian
sarge on a machine that has a uli 5289 sata controller. The problem is that
the images i downloaded do not detect this controller and therefore have no
installation medium. I tried several different options like the daily builds,
but nothing really worked. Another problem is that my ethernet controller is
not detected eihter, so i can't really use the netinst image.

has anybody run into this problem?

thanks
mat