Re: 02/21 Etch install -- DHCP fails for Realtek 8139

> Mmm,  8139cp _and_ 8139too
> I wonder why twice a simular NIC driver ?

I tried unloading 8139cp and still couldn't get an ip address. I also tried unloading everything directly related to the network card and then reloading everything except 8139cp, but still no dice.

Is there a way to begin the install, fetch the correct modules off the install CD and load them without going through the installer's net config steps? I ran a 'find' on the CD for substring 8139 but came up with nothing, so I assume the drivers are in a compressed file somewhere?

-- DvB