Re: Re: debian-installer

On Fri, Mar 03, 2006 at 05:41:09PM +0000, mathias wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for answering so late, i was waiting for a mail in my mailbox.
> But the answer was on the web. well.
> I m pretty good in bash and php. And i am a beginner in C.
> I have installed debian with debian-31r1a-i386-netinst.iso.
> I would like to begin with an easy task, to be more familiar with your work
> processes.
> What task could you suggest me?

Do you have specific areas that you're interested in helping with?  Have you
used the sarge/etch installer (d-i), and know of things you personally would
like to see improved?  That would be the place for you to start.

> Or is there a web page where i could study, the needs on debian installer
> project, in details?

http://www.nl.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/

Cheers
Geert Stappers   (and Vorlon)