Re: Re: debian-installer

Hi,

Sorry for answering so late, i was waiting for a mail in my mailbox.
But the answer was on the web. well.
I m pretty good in bash and php. And i am a beginner in C.
I have installed debian with debian-31r1a-i386-netinst.iso.
I would like to begin with an easy task, to be more familiar with your work processes.
What task could you suggest me?
Or is there a web page where i could study, the needs on debian installer project, in details?

Cheers,
Mathias

Hi Mathias,