help develop GUI Debian Installer

Dear all,

  I m coordinating the Dzongkha Localization project for our country Bhutan. In this regard, we would like to make Dzongkha language available in the Debian Installer. I would also like to help with the current Debian GUI Installer.
Can some one guide me on what to do next!
The status of the localization work by our team are as follows:
1. Open type font for Dzongkha completed.
2. Dzongkha keyboard driver in XKB completed.
3. Rendering for Dzongkha in Pango and ICU completed.
4. GNU C locale completed.
5. Translation of Gnome 2-10 completed.
6. Translation of Open office and Mozilla suite being carried out at the moment.
7. An alpha version of Live CD and Installer supporting our language complete, created with the morphix base and morphix installer using the Debian repository.

Many Thanks
Pema Geyleg
DIT, MoIC.