.sh files should be viewable [was: Re: First commit of Tamil translation for Debian Installer]

On 3/1/06, Davide Viti <zinosat@tiscali.it> wrote:
> I already committed a script (IIRC lst2rng.sh) which converts a list of
> sorted
> coordinates into a list of ranges compatible with the stripping script.

[After trying to look at the script though the web interface and
remembering the discussion we had in Spain about this]

Which brings me to the idea that .sh files should be declared as
(mime) text files in the websvn configuration. I have justinstalled
websvn on one of my machines and I came across such an option, but
AFAICT websvn on svn.debian.org is unique for all projects on
svn.debian.org, so this would affect all projects.

Frans, could this be changed?

--
Regards,
EddyP