Re: [g-i] Arabic / Persian fonts

> Having looked again over the screenshots I made on the night of 21st
> to 22nd of January, I suspect this conclusion might be erroneous,
too
> (notice the different look of the persian[1] and arabic[2] writing),
> so I suggest ignoring this remark. (I'll wait for your ok, then
remove
> the remark from the wiki page)

next week I plan to build a test iso which, besides the fixes I did in
order
to get Indic languages working, includes nazli fonts in place of
ae_AlMohanad;
this iso will include also nazlib.ttf (with the bold version of the
glyphs).

If this is going to work, I think we can say that we have a basic set
of working
fonts covering all current languages: can you confirm this?
I'd like to achieve this in time for beta2, so please let me know if
there's anything
else which really need to be fixed.

ciao,
Davide

Tiscali ADSL 4 Mega Flat
Naviga senza limiti con l'unica Adsl a 4 Mega di velocità a soli 19,95 € al mese!
Attivala subito e hai GRATIS 2 MESI e l'ATTIVAZIONE.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/4flat_tc/