Re: Can apt-get do an "apt-get update"? Broken installs

On Friday 10 February 2006 13:41, you wrote:
> * Frans Pop <aragorn@tiscali.nl> [2006-02-10 01:35]:
> > Feel free to commit but please wait with uploading until current
> > version of apt-setup is in testing.
>
> Can we please get this fix in for beta2 tho?  It completely breaks the
> arm/nslu2 sub-arch that was newly added.

Yes, I plan to. Just want to have current version of udebs migrated first
so we have a working environment in testing and can switch daily images
from sid_d-i to etch_d-i.
As it is a fix in an udebs that's not on the initrds it can easily be
migrated later.