Re: [g-i] Arabic / Persian fonts

On Thursday 09 February 2006 23:33, Davide Viti wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 08, 2006 at 04:39:41PM +0100, Mohammed Adnène Trojette
wrote:
> > Is there a way to disable italic in Arabic?
>
> Attilio just sent me the following patch for cdebconf wich adds a
> border to the widget displaying the italic text:

The only problem with testing this patch this way is that, because the
image only includes a regular nazli font, there is no italic font
available and thus no text will be shown in italic...

So, "is there a way to disable italic"? Sure. Just don't include a font
that has italic characters for the arabic/persian range...