Re: [g-i] Updated app to test fonts

Davide Viti wrote:
Hi Attilio,

On Wed, Feb 08, 2006 at 06:21:05PM +0100, fiandro@tiscali.it wrote:

here is the updated application (both sources and i386 compiled for DFB 0.9.25/GTKDFB >=2.8.x): now it can read a file and display it inside the GTKTextView.

I tried both in a chroot and inside the g-i and it works great:
2.0.9 are enough to run it.
I put a few string taken from ar.po in a text file and loaded the file in your application;
see [1] for a screenshot.
Thanx alot

alright, i hope it helps; do you need also a "Screenshot" button?
Anyway, i'm not 100% sure that GTKDFB 2.0.9 is as realiable to test fonts as GTKDFB 2.8.x is: i hope you're not getting messed up graphics because of the old GTKDFB 2.0.9.

ciao

Attilio