Re: [g-i] Arabic / Persian fonts

On Wed, Feb 08, 2006, Frans Pop wrote:
> Would the non-bold font be improved if we used a bigger fontsize? Maybe 2
> points (14 instead of 12) larger?
> Davide, could you maybe put together an image using a larger font?

Oh, I am sorry, I was not clear.

I did not mean the size was not OK, I meant the font is not OK. It
is difficult to make a difference between some glyphs, as they are
represented in this font. And I don't understand why the first line
looks like being written using a different font (that is near to a bold
ae_AlMohannad) than the rest of the screen.

--
adn
Mohammed Adnène Trojette