Re: [G-I] Screenshots of the installer with 2.8.10

On Tue, Feb 07, 2006 at 12:53:49PM +0200, Eddy Petrişor wrote:
> What happened with the idea to test this with an image build against
> X? AFAIR, Attilio said that he will try to do it in order to test this
> exact issue.

Not sure we need to do this (I want to do more tests with what we have
before) In case we had to test things with X I found some references
([1],[2]) that might be useful: this was Eugeny's experiment with g-i
and X.

> Combine this with the script I made for creating per language fonts
> and we will have a lean machine for testing the red and yellow[1]
> scripts ;-)

Such a minimal application might really be useful for debugging
fonts-related problems.

Ciao,
Davide

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2005/08/msg00352.html